At Sequoya we aim to make the world a better place in producing & leading the supply of the world’s highest quality hemp & cannabis extracts for use in food & beverages, supplements, cosmetics & pharmaceuticals worldwide.
Sequoya is expanding into the food & beverage industry with new & innovative products enabling new category product launches for manufacturers in food & beverage. Sequoya is first to market in Europe & seeking experienced B2B business development representatives as part of a new F&B team spearheading this initiative.
If you’re passionate about Food & Beverage B2B sales, experienced in the nuances of these industries and feel you have what it takes to excel in wholesale sales to manufacturers in food & beverage and willing to be fearless in expanding Sequoya’s fast paced international market share then we’re looking for you to join us in building a leader worldwide.
We’re looking for nothing short of an international sales dynamo on-site in Poland to charge ahead in pushing the limits of extending Sequoya’s market dominance internationally and motivated to exceed monthly targets by continually expanding Sequoya’s market share.
The selected candidate will be experienced in sales techniques, professional but vigorous and determined deal closer. The candidate will also have an understanding of Europe’s client & stakeholder landscape capable in planning a successful strategy in working through Europe’s stakeholders in food & beverage and including alcohol producers.
You will be accountable for achieving growth targets by selling Sequoya products continually expanding your network of qualified leads across borders & effectively converting leads to closed deals that significantly contribute to the sales figures. The ideal candidate will also have a clear & demonstrable experience in one of more consumer product segments of Food & Beverage across borders. And demonstrable the ability in planning new product orders with clients, collecting necessary documents and requirements from clients and moving the sales process through.
The ideal candidate will have 4 or more years of relevant experience in sales in a fast paced environment and a track record of meeting (and exceeding!) targets consistently.
Ultimately the attitude towards sales and method is vital, must be highly motivated and target focused month over month. A good sales rep has no limits to earnings.
A short introduction on Sequoya.
Sequoya is the leading European producer of high quality hemp & cannabis Cannabinoid & Terpene extracts supplying major consumer goods & pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide as certified ingredients & custom formulas to their products but also CBD products packaged for retail under their branded labels.
Sequoya supplies brands and product manufacturers in 22 countries worldwide. Sequoya’s facility is Europe’s most modern & standardized hemp extraction, CBD formulation and mass production facility. Our GMP Certified facility employs the best specialists in the industry and uses the most advanced industry extraction methods and technologies along with a full scale state-of-the-art production laboratory.
You’ll be working among highly motivated set of people to set an example in the industry and raise the bar on professionalism. In our organization there are no sides, one team working towards the same goals and sharing successes together, This is the mantra shared by all ‘members of the Sequoya family’.
· Apply your experience, technical knowledge and network to make quick progress early on and continue accelerated growth
· Utilize your Food & Beverage industry knowledge to operate strategically among client stakeholders & annual cycles
· Able to meet monthly sales targets, contributing the company growth and personal commission compensation
· Continuously devising new revenue generation deals & acquiring new clients which are strategically fostering growth.
· Capitalize on sales opportunities by maximizing margins on deals in a methodical & calculated manner.
· Engage clients, own the relationship from start to order delivery
· Have solid understanding of industry trends (in either supplements, nutraceuticals, or food & beverage) and capable to plan across the year
· Have understanding of industry trends and capable to plan client orders across the year
· Ability to understand Sequoya’s competitive landscape through ongoing market scanning
· Able to communicate effective sales pitches, understanding required technical documents exchange.
Your Experience & Requirements
· Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree relevant to business or sciences in Food & Beverage Industries
· Demonstrated experience & network in food & beverage industry in Europe
· 3+ years in the Food & Beverage industry
· 4+ years experience in a direct Sales capacity working directly with clients & proven results track record across the sales cycle.
· Demonstrated experience in sales negotiation and closing sales
· Experience finding new sales opportunities and executing accordingly
· Reporting activities in the sales CRM and keeping customer info updated
· Nice to have additional awareness of European legalities sensitivities in food & beverages
· Experience or knowledge in the hemp or cannabis industry an asset but not required
· Ability to translate business objectives into new sales opportunities
· Drive for results, continuously persistent !
· High-energy self-starter as well as collaborative team player
· Strong organizational and project management skills with ability to prioritize orders based on business outcome
· English level a strong B2 or higher in written and spoken
· Must be able to work effectively with clients & close deals over the phone and/or via video conferencing
· Must be able to work with clients in English independently
We offer the following
· Attractive salary & attractive commission remuneration system
· B2B Contract Preferred, Employment Contract Possible
· You’re joining the industry leader in Europe. Sequoya is literally at the forefront of the industry in hemp extract production, formulations by developing innovation, leading the industry in standards and quality.
· You’ll be part of the dawn of a new & exciting ingredient as a universal commodity in the food & beverage industry across global markets.
· We are Mission Driven – our team is motivated to
· True Idea Meritocracy – great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
· World-Class Team – we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.